Cemetechian MateoConLechuga and his team Jacobly, Adriweb, Lionel Debroux, Vogtinator have been working on a portable and open source TI-84 Plus CE/TI-83 Premium CE emulator – CEmu , that is available on Github:
- Portable emulation core written in C
- Decent emulation accuracy yielding the ability to boot all of TI’s CE OS’s, browse around, execute self test successfully, and run programs
- Portable GUI written in C++ using Qt (making it run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS!
- Docks/Tabs-based graphical UI (which you are able to customize)
- Integrated setup wizard with ROM dumper for your calculator (there’s another one in TILP beta)
- Simple debugger (read CPU registers, flags, ASIC state) and port monitor/writer
- Animated (GIF) and still (PNG) screenshots
More info at Cemetech forum.