Rohit Gupta made a more refined version of his tinker rule:
My initial scale was big and not handy, So, this one should be small and compact and must not miss a single feature from its ancestor. This one has :
- 0.1 inch grid to quickly prototype/resolve parts for perf-boarding or part creation
- A collection of footprints and holes to quickly compare parts
- A small pad with a sand paper to rust off those berg strips/resistor ends that just wont solder located ergonomically at the end to allow easy motion
- A key chain form factor
- A LED Tester
- A continuity tester compatible with most common 4.5mm banana plug type probes and alternatively alligator clips too
- A reference section for common equations,scales and track widths.
- 0.1 inch scale at right angles
- 1 mm resolution scale at right angles
Project info at Rohit Gupta’s blog.
Via the contact form.